Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Honeymoon

Where do you WISH you could go on your HM

Where are u going on ur HM

What is one room splurge you want?

What is one activity you really wanna do (other then your husband ;) )

Re: Honeymoon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    New Zealand...but its expensive and takes forever to get there

Costa Rica, though we aren't going until 4 months after the wedding

I love the ones that have their own little pool....but thats way to expensive for us!

Well we picked Costa Rica b/c of the volcano, but i'd like to white water raft/zip line too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha, so funny!!!

I initially wanted to go to Antigua or St. Lucia...both just sound exotic, don't they? =)
    We are going to Sandals Negril in Jamaica (a little less expensive and less travel time=more time to enjoy!).  I'm sure it will be fabulous, and overall not much different than the Sandals in Antigua or St. Lucia.
    They have these pretty awesome swim-up lagoon suites that I so wish we could afford!  I'm happy with an ocean-view room though!!!
    We booked a couples massage, candlelit dinner on the beach, and zipline tour!  Those were the 3 things I really wanted to do!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where do you WISH you could go on your HM A cruise in the Mediterranean

Where are u going on ur HM Hermann, MO, and we're thinking of possibly extending it to spend a few days in St Louis since we've never been.

What is one room splurge you want? I think our room in Hermann is perfect. Jacuzzi in the room, hot tub on our own private deck overlooking a vineyard, fireplace. If it counts, I'd love to have an in-room massage.

What is one activity you really wanna do (other then your husband ;) ) lol! Eat a lot of delicious food. Our travels usually center around where we want to eat.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Pridee--that's awesome that you have your own private hot tub AND jacuzzi!  If you go to St. Louis, I'd really recommend going to Forest Park and you HAVE to eat Italian food on the Hill!  Both are totally underrated places!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We aren't taking a honeymoon right now but I wish we could travel through Europe!
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:82Discussion:fcd56df8-c0e1-4a13-85df-be83b45c5d41Post:b79a98bc-46b1-4217-b681-06e67852c9dc">Re: Honeymoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pridee--that's awesome that you have your own private hot tub AND jacuzzi!  If you go to St. Louis, I'd really recommend going to Forest Park and you HAVE to eat Italian food on the Hill!  Both are totally underrated places!
    Posted by sarahbeth_01[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm pretty excited - it's kind of overkill but awesome at the same time! :D We also have a grill on the deck so one of the nights we'll probabaly buy some really nice steaks and wine and have our own little feast. And thanks for the tips, I will definitely look into that!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hawaii but FIused to live there so I have to wait for that trip since we wanted to go somewhere neither of us has been
    Atlantis and I am excited

Not sure

What is one activity you really wanna do (other then your husband ;) )  couples massage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where do you WISH you could go on your HMHaha, everywhere?! I've never been out of the country so there's so many options...
    South Africa
    Hmm, this is a hard one but I def like the idea of our own pool:) 

What is one activity you really wanna do (other then your husband ;) )  Safari! I mean, come on, we'll be in Africa!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Monaco or Greece
    Aruba

A swim up lagoon or pool would be awesome but our hotel didn't offer that

We are going on a Jeep tour of the island, scuba diving.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish we could go on a tour of Europe

We haven't planned anything as of yet.  There won't be much money left over for anything too extravagant.

I hope we can get a room with a jacuzzi!

Eat good food,and a lot of it seeing as how I am sure I will be on some crazy diet a month before the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where do you WISH you could go on your HMFiji or Bora Bora
    Where are u going on ur HMSandals Whitehouse in Jamaica
    What is one room splurge you want?Suite with our own pool but that was a tad expensive
    What is one activity you really wanna do (other then your husband ;) )Get a tan and eat yummy food, I'd like to go out on a sailboat as well
  • Options
    steffydollysteffydolly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where do you WISH you could go on your HM: Somewhere tropical.

Where are u going on ur HM: WICHITA, KS!!! Ha ha - we only have 3 days to make it back to OKC between the wedding and when FI starts orientation for fall classes. We will likely go on a cruise to Alaska next August as our honeymoon/first anniversary trip.

What is one room splurge you want? We're cheap, so a hotel that has a comfy bed and isn't dirty would be plenty for me.

What is one activity you really wanna do (other then your husband ;) ): Oh dear, and he's all I want ;) Probably spend time with him while neither of us have deadlines or papers to think about - that's an activity right?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where do you WISH you could go on your HM: Hmm, there's no place I'd pick instead but if I got to choose more than one option: Hawaii, Aruba, or Morocco.

Where are u going on ur HM: Rome, a Med cruise, and Munich for Oktoberfest.

What is one room splurge you want? First class tickets on the flight over. Too expensive for my budget though. I decided to spend the money on nicer hotels.

What is one activity you really wanna do (other then your husband ;) I'm excited about our catamaran tour we booked around Santorini and I agree with PP - a couple's massage!

South Africa sounds amazing though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, first class is a good idea! And one of those sleeping capsule things...it's going to be a loooooong flight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards