April 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridal Jewlery (pip)

Anyone have theirs picked out?!? If so lets see it :)

I finally found a set that I like, and it matches my belt on my dress I am sooo excited :) I was originally looking at another necklace, but it didn't have that "pop" I was looking for. I found it on etsy :) PS I loveee etsy.... I am wearing a cathedral length veil for pictures and the ceremony but plan to take it off for the reception, and found one on etsy for $28.00, it looks exactly like the $180 veil I was going to get at the bridal salon.

bracelet

Earrings

Necklace, earring and hair pins together :)

Close up of hair pins

148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Bridal Jewlery (pip)

• Options
    It is all so pretty!!
  • Options
    Very pretty!  I love etsy too! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have made my bracelet and necklace.  Only the bracelet I have a pic for.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_bridal-jewlery-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:005701bc-3800-49ab-a2b9-af24322d7075Post:411105ca-79d0-4941-b3b2-16cbf4502442">Bridal Jewlery (pip)</a>:<div>It is very beautiful
    [QUOTE]Anyone have theirs picked out?!? If so lets see it :) I finally found a set that I like, and it matches my belt on my dress I am sooo excited :) I was originally looking at another necklace, but it didn't have that "pop" I was looking for. I found it on etsy :) PS I loveee etsy.... I am wearing a cathedral length veil for pictures and the ceremony but plan to take it off for the reception, and found one on etsy for $28.00, it looks exactly like the $180 veil I was going to get at the bridal salon. bracelet Earrings Necklace, earring and hair pins together :) Close up of hair pins
    Posted by Christine9866[/QUOTE]

</div>
    The future Mrs. Harvey
  • Options
    Just ordered from etsy today!  I'm a little nervous if its all going to look right together but I love all the pieces individually so we will see!  I may have to reconsider when I get them here!

My hair piece

Earrings

Necklace - however she is modifiing it for me to include gold/champagne pearls and instead of full pearls, the back is a lace ribbon piece

They are from etsy sellers xxyz and bunnybisous
    February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

• Options
    Wow, all of these are so nice! I by no means have any jewelry picked out yet. My dress has a lot of embellishment, so I will probably just have somethings sparkly in my hair, and some earrings.
  • Options
    So Pretty!

My dress doesnt need much with it because I have a sparkly belt, but I have stretched ears so I decided I needed to class it up a bit up top. I got these but all white:
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Options
    @BDPBRIDE i just noticed your necklace and i LOVE it!!!!!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012

I got mine from Etsy. The necklace has ivory pearl beads around the back of it too. No bracelet or hair comb for me though! My dress and veil have enough sparkle :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LiLe422LiLe422 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I bought my jewelery from the same vendor on Etsy.  She is fantastic, I highly recommend her!  Heres mine....

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Lile--I think we bought our jewlery from the same etsy vendor :)
  • Options
    Yup, we did!  Sue was so great to work with.  I sent her a pic of the earrings I wanted and she made them for me in a matter of hours.  She even one upped the pics I sent her and used fancier ear pins with rhinestones.  They are so beautiful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm wearing my best friend's pearls, she passed away last year very suddenly. I'm wearing my grandmother's pearl earrings, and I'm unsure on hair jewelry, in fact I'll probably let my friend who's doing my hair pick it out since she's seen the dress and pearls I'll be wearing.
  • Options
    thanks princess pop!  I love etsy....what would we do with out it?! :-)

• Options
    Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Lilee--I love Sue! I can't wait to get the set, she said she would be mailing it today!

bdpbride--love your hair piece!
  • Options
    Post photos when you get them complete von, I'm always envious of the crafty diy-ers!  I am not that handy!  By the time I screwed up the piece a few times I figured I would have spent what I paid on etsy so I took the easy way out! 

I love the look of birdcage veils but had a hard time finding one that would sit right on my head so I ended up opting for just the jeweled headband which is probably my favorite thing I have purchased since my dress. :-)

• Options
    I found my jewelry at the Polka Dotted Flamingo in Wilmington, NC. All 3 pieces were under $30 together. And they match my theme perfect. I think all of yall have beautiful jewelry.

The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards