April 2013 Weddings
Options

BM gift- score!

I've been trying to figure out what to do for BM gifts for my last 2 bridesmaids and I've been stalking my one friends pinterest to find an idea or link to something she wanted but everything lead to broken links or was like 900 dollars lol. Well I just looked and one of the necklaces she had pinned that was sold out last time was in stock and was what I had wanted to spend since I already got her some other small things. And there was a coupon code! I can't wait to tell her how I picked it out, she'll be so surprised! 

Now for FSIL, still stumped on that one, but think I'm going to get her favorite perfume.. you can never have too much of your fav perfume right? 

158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM gift- score!

• Options
    Perfume would be nice. Is FSIL your FI's sister? You could ask FMIL for advice and let her feel all useful. If that works. I don't know...
  • Options
    I did ask her mom but then the topic was changed and it wasn't really useful. Ill try again soon lol
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image

• Options
    What about a spa certificate?
  • Options
    She's not really a spa person and I'm looking in the $20 range which really isn't getting you much at a spa lol. Not to mention no one else is getting that and it wouldn't be fair

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards