April 2013 Weddings
Options

Invitations

We ordered our invitations tonight!  So excited!  I've attached a picture.  I struggled with this because we are having a tropical theme and not a destination wedding so I wasn't sure if these invitations would fit.  But, everyone knows FI is a crazy Jimmy Buffett fan and he wears hawaiian shirts most days so this is all very fitting.  I'm so excited!  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitations

• Options
    They look great!!
  • Options
    Awesome!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay, congrats! I think getting our invitations in was one of the things that started making it feel SUPER real :)
  • Options
    I have to admit when we walked out of the store we were both like, this is IT!  haha.  I can't wait to get them in and see them with our names on them!  We should have them just after Christmas!

I keep saying this, but I need time to slow down please!!  And this whole work thing gets in the way of my wedding planning! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_invitations-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0f8f67cb-f4b9-447e-8c26-922084653063Post:3aa525e7-7d80-4704-b5bd-b6ddf4d0eb6f">Re: Invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE] I keep saying this, but I need time to slow down please!!  And this whole work thing gets in the way of my wedding planning! :)
    Posted by GinaV0822[/QUOTE]

Ha, I'm the opposite! Now that most of our big things are out of the way, I kind of just want it to happen. 4 month seems so far away and I'm just ready to get hitched, have my big party, and be a wife!
  • Options
    Yes, same here- I'm just ready to be married and a wife and move on to babies!! I love those invites though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    very nice!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! the invites made it totally real for my FI and me.  I was thinking about it for days! So exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards