April 2013 Weddings
Options

It's officially June....

And my dress should be here at the end of this month.  EEEEEK!  I had a dream last night that I tried it on and LOVED it.  As in, brought tears to my eyes loved it.  Then I looked down and the dress I was wearing was the #2 dress that I didn't buy. 

I've been second guessing my dress for a while now.  I just hope that I fall in love with it all over again once it gets here.  I found a dress that I LOVED when we first got engaged 3 years ago but didn't buy it.... and I can't even tell you how much I regret it because nothing else measured up to it.  Yes, I made THE cardinal mistake and "settled" but there was no option of getting my dream dress unless I wanted to order from China, and I wasn't about to do that.

Fingers crossed that the dress I get this month is perfect and gorgeous and renews my hope that I will be a beautiful bride, wearing the perfect dress.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
RSVP Deadline: March 8th

Re: It's officially June....

• Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    You will get your dress and you will LOVE it even more then you did when you first saw it! Don't second guess yourself, this is your perfect dress!
  • Options
    I Hope its perfect for you!  When I picked up my dress 2 months ago it was the right dress, right size but wrong color, I freaked out.. so they grabbed the sample again and told me the re-order had been started, then they tied my brand new belt and it fell apart (that I ordered from them as well)... All anyone could say is.. its ok your weddings in a year we have time.. time is on your side! As my dress got in this last week and i picked it up in the right size, right color and suprise my bridesmaid dresses got in and i picked those up too!

So everything is going to be perfect for you and your wedding and if somethings not quite right, you have time to fix it!

But I totally get all of the nerves, I had a few sleepless nights myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards