April 2013 Weddings
Options

Deleted

Have family on here now lol
158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Deleted

• Options
    Did your aunt ask the Etsy lady to reprint them? It seems like she would if she printed the wrong ones. Did you actually find out when the shower is if she sent you a pic of the invite?
  • Options
    Ally, I am in your boat!  It's stressful thinking that you have put so much work into planning perfection and a little thing (that is out of your hands) goes wrong.  BUT, at the end of the day, you will still have a wonderful shower and everything will be fine.  We have little things that are potentially going to be screwed up a little and I have been a wreck.. I am trying to just let them go.  All that matters at the end of the day is that you will be married to the love of your life and that your guests will have a great time!  I do wonder what the week before the wedding will be like though... all the stress will rear it's ugly head!  The second we brides walk down the aisle though, i bet we will forget all about the shower invitations, colors matching perfectly, centerpieces, napkins, decorations etc.  Hang in there!  It's stressful for sure, but when it's all said and done and we are all married i bet we will laugh at the stress we caused ourselves!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Options
    It is a beautiful design!!!  This is one of the smaller things that can go wrong on the grand scale of things, it's ok to let it go!!  They are still beautiful, and the mistake is honestly a little bit funny.  There is nothing better than a little laugh to make a stressful situation go away :):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about it! Really it will in no way reflect poorly on you, since you haven't had anything to do with the shower. If other people are affronted by it, not your problem.
  • Options
    I think it will be fine.  You had nothing to do with the invites so it really won't reflect on you as a PP had said.  and to be honest, if your FSIL flip out on your aunt that is just rude.  If they wanted to be in charge so badly they should have thrown you a different shower all together and then youd end up with 2 (one side of the family for one).  IDK, sometimes I don't get why others turn into zillas when they she shouldn't be freaking out at all. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think it is fine! The invitations look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards