April 2013 Weddings
Options

3 rsvp's in the last 2 days :)

So maybe people do wait until the last minute!!  We got a lot in the first week, then not many at all.  Now we have 6 confirmations from the 3 rsvp's from yesterday and today.  43 people still unanswered, but hopefully that number drops in the next 8 days!  It would be nice to make 10 or less calls instead of 20!!  I am really waiting for a particular Aunt, Uncle and their children.. that is 5 people right there.. Come to think of it, 2 families this way, if they rsvp, that is 10 people that we will be sure of either way!  Come on people!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: 3 rsvp's in the last 2 days :)

• Options
    Thats awesome, ours are continuing to trickle in! how about we have only had 1 no so far! The rest are all yes! We kinda figured when putting our guest list a lot of them would be yes :) We will probably get close to our invite number and our magic number of 130 will be non existent!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That's great!!  I got another No, by email (just send the card in dammitt!) today, so I will stop worrying about that one.  Looks like the number is falling and as of now there will be 39 people to track down, hopefully less. Hopefully some cards are in the mailbox today :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Options
    I think the most my mom received in one day was 11, and she was so excited! It's slowed down but we have 2 weeks til our "deadline" with a little less than half not in yet. Not bad considering we sent 192!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards