April 2013 Weddings
Options

April 13th, 2013

Ok girls, I was going through a dilemna about changing the date back to our original date (because the orig. is our anniversary) but I changed my mind (again...) and we are definitely sticking with 4-13-13!!!!!

I just wanted to see if there were others out there getting married on the 13th and how much you have planned so far? I have ideas. My Pinterest acct is over flowing with them! 

1st off, Jeremy (my fi) and I got engaged on labor day weekend on Pacific Beach in San Diego California, right next to lifeguard post 22! :) It was very romantic and the sun was setting and it was just lovely, I was overjoyed and cried and honestly a moment I will never forget. Because of our love for the beach and the sand and San Diego we will be having a beach/starfish themed wedding!! (Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!!

So far, I have a location (can't be booked until 4-13-12, but I am saving for it now), part of our centerpieces, a rough number/guest list (my fam is in MN I'm in AZ so we need save the dates for sure) and a theme/colors (Starfish/Blue-Black-White)

My location doesn't allow alcohol which at first I was not really easy with but after I thought about it I am not going to be drinking that evening and I can have fun without alcohol so we are going to have a lovely time drinking sparkling white grape juice all evening! (I'm allergic to apples :(

I REFUSE to go out and look at dresses at this point becuase I, one, am not ready, and two, I feel like it is way to early to do that! I am waiting until we're around the 1 year out mark!

Anyway, my step-MIL has turned into my wedding planner and she is awesome and we are having so much fun going over a million different ideas! I just can't wait, I seriously wish it was 6 months away so that I could be more on top of having everything already!!

I am soo excited to get to know all of you!! :)

Anniversary

Re: April 13th, 2013

• Options
    Ahh! Congrats! That is so exciting! You're getting married (like me) on my 25 1/2 year birthday hahaha. My Birthday is October 13! Anyway, I am so excited for everyone! I am enjoying being indecisive... I changed my colors from Malibu Blue and Black to Malibu Blue and Pewter.... :):)

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards