April 2013 Weddings

Hey ladies!

So, FI and I got engaged last night! Here's a link to the proposal story and pictures:

FI and I are aiming for an April wedding since it's the least stressful month for my job and his. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all! 

Some questions to get that going:

1. What is your favorite beverage?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
3. Have you read any good books lately?
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

Re: Hey ladies!

• Congrats on your engagement!! Super cute!

1. I don't know if it has a real name - but beer & tomato juice. Nonalcoholic beverage would be a rapberry italian soda!
    2. I was born/lived in France, and moved to the US in middle school. I'd love to go back, live up in Southern France. I have family there so that would be fab to visit everyday.
    3. You know, not really. I reread Jane Eyre and have mostly been paging through wedding mags lately.
  • I realized I didn't even answer my own questions! 

1. What is your favorite beverage?

I love margaritas. I have yet to have a bad one. Nonalcoholic is Dr. Pepper.

2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?

I would enjoy living in Boston. I love Texas though, so I would only move if I had to.

I recently read both of Heather Gudhenkaf's books. They are so well written and captivating. 

Chino, I started reading Jane Eyre a few weeks ago and it's hard to stay in. I love Pride and Prejudice so I thought it would be easier to read Jane Eyre? Idk.

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Congrats and welcome to the board!!!

1. What is your favorite beverage? Alcoholic-- vodka tonic or beer... other then that I pretty much try to drink water!
    2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why? Somewhere warm!! Im in CT, although we have had a pretty pleasant winter, i love sun!
    3. Have you read any good books lately? Started to read hunger games!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_hey-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:529f93bf-2b2c-434f-b5a6-90504301613dPost:541fe509-1bc7-49f1-8a69-8ad6db9d9130">Re: Hey ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats and welcome to the board!!! 1. What is your favorite beverage? Alcoholic-- vodka tonic or beer... other then that I pretty much try to drink water! 2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why? Somewhere warm!! Im in CT, although we have had a pretty pleasant winter, i love sun! 3. Have you read any good books lately? <strong>Started to read hunger games!</strong>
    Posted by Christine9866[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh my goodness they're so good!! I read the last two in a matter of days. What do you think so far?</div>

• Hi :)  Congrats!

My favorite drink is a mojito!  Other than that I drink water or tea.  I love living in AZ, but I was born in MT and do miss living in a small town sometimes.  I have been reading wedding magazines lately, no books :(  Too busy trying to plan and work has been busy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board!

1. What is your favorite beverage? Ice Tea, preferably snapple or arizona and malibu bay breezes
    2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why? I would live right here in NJ with my FI.  We just purchased a home and I am completley in love with it.
    Unfortunately not recently...I haven't really found a book that has grabbed me lately
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    Congrats and welcome to the board!!

1. What is your favorite beverage? I love mountain dew slurpees. I am addicted to slurpees.

2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why? I want to stay here in MI. I always thought I would live here forever, but FI's job may take him to other states. I have a large family and we get together often and it would break my heart if I wasn't able to see them.

3. Have you read any good books lately? I have a kindle and just download the free or $0.99 books. Some are pretty good, but I don't remember any of the titles. I am about to re-read Twilight because I love it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_hey-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:529f93bf-2b2c-434f-b5a6-90504301613dPost:459d6d25-6baf-4264-99d1-a0457c4f50d8">Re: Hey ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey ladies! : Oh my goodness they're so good!! I read the last two in a matter of days. What do you think so far?
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

I love it! Cant put it down!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Vk, if you remember any of the titles, let me know! I'm always down for a good free book. Also, slurpees are awesome. We don't have a 7-11 in Houston, but every time I go to Dallas I get one. Mmmmm...

Christine, are you going to see the movie???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards