Ohio-Columbus

reception venue - The Jessing center

anyone used the jessing center for their reception hall? Did they like it?

Re: reception venue - The Jessing center

• We were considering it for our reception. I really liked it and the cost was very reasonable compared to other places we looked (but of course that was 2 yrs ago). We only decided against it b/c it was just a little too far from the church where we got married. If I remember correctly, there was a lot of info online and the staff there were very imformative and helpful if the same ladies are still there.
  • We used it!  Sarah was wonderful to work with and was like a DOC for the reception.  They also have several items in a storage room you can use for center pieces at no extra cost.  the food was wonderful and beat a BYOB deal.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I considered it.  The grounds of the Josephenum are gorgeous...just wish the church was available for the ceremony!  I decided to go for a venue downtown (The Westin) to show off the city.  I didn't love the actual location of the Jessing Center..near the freeway and random shopping centers.  Other than that the actual venue was nice!
  • I'm using the Jessing Center this October. So far everything has been great! They have tastings once a month and you can go to as many as you want and bring as many people as you want. And if there is something special you want them to make or try they will do it. Can't beat the prices for the quality and the communication has been excellent. And I def think the BYOB is great, its saving us a ton compared to other places we looked at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards