April 2013 Weddings
Options

destressing about FI

FI is back home from his mini vacation with his family - his "bachelor party" and I have to say that he had been irritating me a lot recently.  I can chalk it up to cold feet and nerves about the wedding, because we had a great talk last weekend and I felt much better, and I missed him so much when he was gone!  We had a wonderful night last night when he came back.  I am ready to kick those nerves to the curb and warm up my feet!  He is awesome :)  55 days until I marry him!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: destressing about FI

• Options
    Yay!! Glad things got worked over/out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Good!! I know how that feels- it's like, any fight or anything freaks you out that much more because the wedding is closing in. I just tell myself, I love being with him, I miss him when's gone, I love him- you never know what the future will bring, but I'm going with my gut right now! haha.

Oh- adawn- on your signature, if you put <br /> in between your countdown ticker and your invited list, it will make them on separate lines
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Orange!!  Let's see if I did it right:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
  • Options
    Woohoo!  You're the best!!  I was kinda embarrassed to ask why mine was all messed up.. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol it took me ages to figure out that code! So I figured I'd share the wealth :p
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards