April 2013 Weddings
Options

Vistaprint vs Zazzle???

I have read a lot of posts from people using/recommending vistaprint. I haven't seen a lot from people using zazzle. Anyone have experience ordering invites from zazzle? I found an invite I like on zazzle, but not a lot of reviews on them. Any thoughts? Thanks~Missy

Re: Vistaprint vs Zazzle???

• Options
    I ordered my save the dates from Vistaprint and was really happy with them.  I also ordered the free invitation sample kit too. You can't pick the designs for the samples, but it gives you an idea of quality. The only experience I have with Zazzle was that I ordered custom stamps for the save the dates. It was more expensive than regular postage, but since I only paid $17 for the save the dates (i had a groupon) i figured there was some room to splurge :) But the stamps came out great. the quality was good. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Like PP I used Zazzle for stamps (I had a coupon code and there was a special so I actually technicially paid less than postage- I got two stamps free when I did the math).  They arrived fast and were exactly what I'd ordered. I used VP for invites and rsvps (as well as other NWR stuff like thank you cards for my son's bday party etc) and I am happy with the quality (for invites I upgraded paper quality) and price :)

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Options
    I am used Zazzle for my save the date stamps and I plan on using them for my invites. I found really cute destination wedding ones that look like boarding passes. Too cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used Vistaprint over Zazzle mostly because the price for VP was much better but I did find a lot of things I LOVED on zazzle that I would have bought
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards