April 2013 Weddings
Options

GM/Weekend Plans?

Good morning all!  What are your weekend plans, if any?
I'm teaching in a school that is identical to my elementary school today (within the same district).  It's trippy!  FI and I found a house we really like and he's viewing it today at 2:30.  We really want to move to this area and the price is incredible, so hopefully it's great!

Tomorrow we're walking the Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis walk (FI has CF) and then going to a Pittsburgh Power arena football league game.

Sunday's been working out to be my cleaning/laundry day but I really want to convince my mom to go to the craft store and start looking for things!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: GM/Weekend Plans?

• Options
    Tonight I am going out with the girls to celebrate my friends birthday.  FI is coming home from being in Boston for the week.  DD and I are so excited he will be home.

I think we are going to take DD to the zoo or children's amusement park.  

Sunday I am hoping to relax and then it is Sunday dinner with FI's family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

TGIF!!! My goal is to get back on track with working out!!! I have been so lazy... def. going to run after work and tomorrow and sunday! 
    Saturday- I am going to the bridal store because my dress is in, and they need me to go in and try it on and make sure it is perfect!!! Then I am hoping to enjoy the beautiful weather by sitting in the sun and finish book 3 of hunger games!!! (I am determined to finish it because I want to start reading 50 shades of grey!!!)
    Sunday- is my nieces birthday party, she is having a justin bieber themed gymnastics party, and then the family will go back to my brother and sister in laws to hang out.

148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    nay1984nay1984 member
    First Comment
    Tomorrow morning FI and I have an appointment with a decorator- for the back drop and table swag- hopefully this wont cost too much- yet i feel like everythign wedding related is expensive.

It is my bithday on the 25th so I am having my family over this weekend for dinner and cake. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nay1984nay1984 member
    First Comment
    Tomorrow morning FI and I have an appointment with a decorator- for the back drop and table swag- hopefully this wont cost too much- yet i feel like everythign wedding related is expensive.

It is my bithday on the 25th so I am having my family over this weekend for dinner and cake. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_gmweekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:73f5fe72-96ba-4bad-a76c-574193e487b9Post:d22e4f0f-5f55-41da-8fbb-a1549d336b8b">Re: GM/Weekend Plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sunday- is my nieces birthday party, she is having a justin bieber themed gymnastics party, Posted by Christine9866[/QUOTE]

OH my God, I feel for you.  How old is she? My nieces (and the little girls I teach) are obsessed.  You have no idea how many "Future Mrs. Beiber"s I've met!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_gmweekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:73f5fe72-96ba-4bad-a76c-574193e487b9Post:d22e4f0f-5f55-41da-8fbb-a1549d336b8b">Re: GM/Weekend Plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]TGIF!!! My goal is to get back on track with working out!!! I have been so lazy... def. going to run after work and tomorrow and sunday!  Saturday- I am going to the bridal store because my dress is in, and they need me to go in and try it on and make sure it is perfect!!! Then I am hoping to enjoy the beautiful weather by sitting in the sun and <strong>finish book 3 of hunger games!!! (I am determined to finish it because I want to start reading 50 shades of grey!!!)</strong> Sunday- is my nieces birthday party, she is having a justin bieber themed gymnastics party, and then the family will go back to my brother and sister in laws to hang out.
    Posted by Christine9866[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes you must finish so we can discuss Hunger Games and Fifty Shades.  I am on Fifty Shades Darker and I can't put it down!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

How did I miss 50 Shades discussion?  Maybe we should open a post to discuss, haha.  I'm on Fifty Shades Freed right now.  I'm on Catching Fire right now, too, but I've been reading slooooooowly. 

• Options
    FI and I are flying to Miami tomorrow and spending the night there then leaving on a cruise on Sunday!!!!  Cannot wait! We both really need this vacation!  We had it planned before we got engaged then once it happened we started wedding planning right away and this trip just snuck up on us!  FI turns 40 while we're on the cruise so we'll be celebrating!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    erbear- My niece turned 6 today, and loves justin bieber!!!!

dandelions and erbear-- Yes we MUST start an open post for fifty shades!!!! I am halfway through book 3 of hunger games ( i think it is okay so far) I am excited to finish it and ready to start a new series...
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Tonight-dinner and Avengers! So excited! And I should be getting a call from one of our catering options.

Tomorrow-Red Horse Barn appointment finally! This is hopefully going to be our reception site if the price is right. We had an appointment 2 weeks ago, but my car broke down on the way there, and last week was eaten up by the opera concert at school. After that work, and dinner with fi. Maybe a movie?

Sunday-Kids are singing and taking pictures (which reminds me, I need to e-mail/call people today to remind/let them know). Helping parents book a vacation, laundry, donating, and something else I'm sure.

I'm mostly excited about next weekend though. I have the whole weekend off, and we're doing Downtown Disney one day with a Lego Building event!, dinner, and fireworks (no trip to the park though :( ). Church Campout on Sunday with delicious food, hiking, and hanging out with friends. Fi has never been to the campout, and with his stuff about being around people and his back, I am happy to just get him to go for a day. We will probably try to do his family thing in Texas next year Memorial Day, and I might try to get him to go for the whole weekend the year after that. Finding a comfortable sleeping solution for him while camping is going to be tricky.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 September Siggy Challenge
    Red Horse Barn, Huntington Beach, CA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards