April 2013 Weddings

Our invitations arrived!

Re: Our invitations arrived!

• I like them!  Congrats on getting them done :-)
  • That is awesome! I am stressing out about invitations. We have almost 300 guests and they cost so stinking much!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_our-invititations-arrived?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:7a0a5e08-5e0b-42e6-b0d2-31c51c6c038cPost:cfab2956-17f1-49e9-8fca-be28190b3b5e">Re: Our invititations arrived!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our invititations arrived! : I know! That's why we cheaped out on the invites. I couldn't bear to spend $500 on them.  I only ordered 75. We're inviting 125ish and need at least 68 invites. I wanted a few extras as keepsakes.
    Posted by von1976[/QUOTE]

I seriously want to hug you right now. I have been thinking that I need 300 invitations. BUT, DUH I DON'T lol. I need one per couple/household/etc.

I feel like such an idiot. thank you for making me realize this lol.
  • In Response to Re:Our invitations arrived!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our invititations arrived!:In Response to Re: Our invititations arrived! : I know! That's why we cheaped out on the invites. I couldn't bear to spend 500 on them.nbsp; I only ordered 75. We're inviting 125ish and need at least 68 invites. I wanted a few extras as keepsakes.Posted by von1976I seriously want to hug you right now. I have been thinking that I need 300 invitations. BUT, DUH I DON'T lol. I need one per couple/household/etc. I feel like such an idiot. thank you for making me realize this lol. Posted by vk2204[/QUOTE]

This was one of the best realizations I had during wedding planning. When I sent the STDs I realized I needed about half the number of the guest list. Whew!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • has anyone done the DIY invitations are there any cheaper and where did you get them from?
  • I really like them!!!! I cheapest out too and went through vistaprint... Couldn't agree with you more... They just go in the trash anyway... Congrats.. They're pretty and u get another check!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Oh good!  I am not the only one!  Mine just came in on Thursday.  It's kind of torturous to know that they are there!!!!  At least it was a big check off the list so we aren't scrambling during the holidays to pick a design etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards