April 2013 Weddings

Happy Monday!!

Hey ladies! Lets get to know eachother!! List one WR thing you have checked off your list and one NWR!

WR--I was excited to find someone on my local board that was selling her burlap table runners an a few rustic crates that I am going to incorporate to the candy buffet. So we took a ride to pick them up. I also had three 50% off one regular item at MIchael's so my mom ,sister ,and I went to purchase some tall candy buffet containers and got them at really great prices as  these tend to be more pricey.

NWR-I have this horrible cold, so other then getting some wedding items which got me excited to get off the couch, we laid low this weekend. I watched the movie called "Something Borrowed" and I loved it, total chick flick as FI did not really enjoy it :):)
148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Happy Monday!!

• Happy Monday to you!

WR: Yesterday my FI and I went and got some supplies I needed to start my brooch bouquet. I have about 10 done so far and I am actually excited to work on it!

NWR: I am in love with Kristen Bell and I probably watched her interview on Ellen like 5 times this weekend. She is my favorite! 
  • Happy Monday! 

WR:  I'm pretty excited! Things are starting to come together! We booked our venue & the other day, I went & got pictures of everywhere so I can start planning decorations, centerpieces, etc.!!! 14 months today!!!!!!!!!!! :D yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

NWR: I'm also excited to be planning my cousin's baby shower for March! :) 
  • hello ladies!!!

WR: I started my bridal hangers and finished making my heart shaped crayons for the kids bags.  I started designing my save the dates and went to a bridal show with my FI and made a few appointments.

NWR: Saw my lil niece who is the cutest little baby girl ever and she is starting to laugh and smile now.  She was giggling like crazy when my fiance was dancing in the living room last night while watching the grammys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards