April 2013 Weddings
Options

Hump Day! hehheh

Happy Wednesday ladies...going to be soooo slow at work today so I hope you all have a lot to talk about so I have something to do.

As for me, my future MIL and SIL are planning a trip here for next month and I am going to look up villas for us to check out while they are here for their family to stay here when we get married.

here goes!
Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
March siggy:THE DRESS
photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg

Re: Hump Day! hehheh

• Options
    Happy Hump Day!  I think my afternoon will drag today.  Tonight going with my Mom to look at MOB dresses, she likes the jasmine black label dresses.  Also, have to pick up clear labels to print addresses for my save the dates.  Now if only 5 oclock would hurry up and get here!
  • Options
    I'm almost off work, about 2 hours left! Whew!!! No wedding plans for tonight. Booo!! I do have to do dishes. Even bigger BOO!!!! Haha. Lame day for me!

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI has a fundraiser in the city tonight so DD and I are eating with my parents which should be fun.  She starts preschool tomorrow so I want to get her to bed early so she can be well rested.  I also need her in bed early so I can clean some.  I went home over lunch to do some dishes but I feel like there is a lot left to do.  I just want these next three hours to go by so I can get on with my night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Aw starting pre- school...you must be so excited and/or emotional! haha.

My mom has been looking at a ton of MOB dresses...she started right when I found out I was engaged and still hasn't decided. Hope your mom finds one!

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, will this day ever end????  Work is dragging by!  Tonight I'm making cinnamon raisin bread for our Christmas party fundraiser at work tomorrow.  After that, I'm swinging by a BM's house to pick her up and go to my other BM's house to watch "What to expect when you're expecting."  I figured it'd be a good movie for us to watch since none of us are going through any of that right now so maybe we can get our minds off the heavier stuff for an evening :-)
  • Options
    joheryljoheryl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I think she found one she likes!  Except the store didn't have swatches so we are going to try to find a store that does.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards