April 2013 Weddings
Options

Happy Friday!

TGIF! This week seemed to drag!  Does anyone have exciting weekend plans to share? I am going to see Hunger Games tonight and then it is FI's grandma's 80th birthday tomorrow.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    I saw the Hunger Games last night. OMG it's soooo good! Did you read the books?

I've got a missions oriented lock in with my teens tonight at the church, then drinks with a Knottie tomorrow night. Kickball tournament on Sunday, woo! 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Ahh finally! I usually have to work saturdays but this is a pleasant weekend where I get saturday and sunday off. Unfortunately im starting to feel sick (sore throat & my left gland is soo swollen my neck hurts), hopefully it passes tho.

Tomorrow FI and I have planned to go to dinner & yukyuks with his friend and his friend's FI, pretty excited to go out with another couple haha (not that I dont love my single friends lol)

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    My FI and I don't have much planned for this weekend. I am going to be home alone tomorrow since he is starting a new job.  He is a chef and finally landed the job he has been after.I just may clean the house and try to take it easy. I can't online shop that's for sure. We are in a total money crunch. Sunday I will meet up with a couple friends- and if I am a good girl I will go to church (but doubting that, at this point). I'm tired so some alone time won't hurt. 
  • Options
    nay1984nay1984 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I have so much reading to catch up on. I am completing my master of education..which let me tell u is not as fun as planning the wedding! lol everytime i am reading im tempted to google something wedding related lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cant wait to see hunger games!!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards