April 2013 Weddings

FRIDAY!

Happy Friday everyone!!

What do you have going on for the weekend?

Re: FRIDAY!

• Today: I am working until 330, then I am going to hang out with some friends later and watch the Wings (HOPEFULLY) win!

Saturday: I might go look at some more dresses, but it depends if my mom has time to come with me. I want to finish wiring my brooches also for my bouquet.

Sunday: My FI's days off are Sunday and Monday (the only days I get to see him), so Sunday is our day to cram a weeks worth of stuff into it lol. My birthday is the 26th, so we will probably go to dinner or something, or my parents will grill.
  • Today: My mom, sisters and I all took off to go dress shopping for the first time!!!

Saturday: We have my sister in laws surprise 40th birthday party!

Sunday: I have a bridal shower to go to.

Such a busy weekend!! Hope everyone has a good one!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Dress shopping will be so much fun! I am excited for you!!
  • Today: I get off work in an hour than home to nap and do homework. Later I am going to go get shoes because.. Tomorrow: pick up my wedding dress! It came in really early! And keep working on that homework. Sunday: work all day : but I am going on vacation with my FI in a week so I can deal with it :
  • Today: Work til 5 then a Beauty and the Beast and pizza date with DD and FI

Tomorrow: DMV to renew my licence and then meeting the girls for dinner

Sunday: Cleaning the house, laundry and studying 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • svanculin - That is so exciting about your dress! Where are you going to keep it until the wedding?

dandelion - I love Beauty and the Beast! Have fun!
  • Tonight I think we are going to try to go bowling.  Everytime we say we're gonna go we don't so it's become kind of a joke.  We'll see if we make it there or not.

Saturday morning I am leaving on a trip to Minneapolis for 10 days.  I am going for work but I used to live there so going to see friends also.  Looking forward to it but hate to be gone for so long!  Saturday night is poker at my friend's house just like we used to do when I lived there.  

Sunday something tells me I will have a headache, but gotta get some work done and get settled in my hotel for a buys workweek ahead.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going to meet my friend at Taco Bell for dinner (yum!  I've been craving it), and then we are doing crafts.  I found a cute tutorial for monster bookmarks that are so adorable on pinterest.  Then, we'll practice different paper/fabric flowers for the wedding:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My FI and I are volunteering at a cool charity event tonight.  Then the rest of the weekend is pretty free!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI works late on Fridays, so I do Girls' Night with my 4 year old.  Today, we made english muffin pizzas, watched Happy Feet, and painted our toenails.  Now that she's in bed, I am indulging in my secret shame - a ghost hunting marathon on TV. 

Tomorrow we're having lunch with my aunt.  She is living in my grandma's house and since grandma passed over a year ago, she's letting me go through and pick little mementos to remember Gram by.  I don't think I would have been ready to do it any earlier, but I know now that I can do it with smiles instead of tears.  I'm actually excited about it.

Sunday, we're hoping to hit the zoo if the weather is nicer.  And I need to detail my car so we can put it up for sale.  (Got a new-ish car back in Feb so we don't need 3 cars.  lol)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Everyone sounds so busy this weekend!

vk- We are going to keep it at my moms house, she has a spare room that she calls her "craft room" so I'm sure all of the wedding things will end up there lol

erbear- That sounds really cool, what kind of charity event?

• It was for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - their Brewer's Ball.  A bunch of breweries come together and pour beer samples and there's light food and tons of awesome prizes and auction items - with everything going to the CFF.  We were supposed to pour beer but they didn't need us so we just got to hang out and talk to all of our friends who just wanted to know about the wedding!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards