Ohio-Columbus

Vendor Reviews 7/9/11 Part 4

Tableclothsfactory.com (Linens)
We ordered 10 red satin overlays, 10 gray satin overylays, 10 red satin runners, and 10 gray satin runners. They were very pretty! They were also very reasonable. They were cheaper than if we rented them or bought them pre-owned. I seriously do not know how people think they can sell linens at the prices they do. I will probably be trying to sell these once they've been cleaned.

Quickcandles.com
(Votive candles)
Cheap and gorgeous, can't ask for more than that.... ohh, and they arrived within a week. We ordered red votive candle holders. Though, if you want to buy the candles too, be careful, they have multiple options, and I accidentally bought the ones without the candles, so I had to go to Michaels and buy votive candles. These really did add to the beauty of our reception room.

Muhka Spa
(Spray Tan)
I tried out a spray tan about 10 days before the wedding at Muhka. I went to Muhka because I had heard really fantastic things about them, and I wanted to go to a really reputable place. Well, I did what I was told, and within two days my legs were patchy, with about 4 different shades of tan on them. It was horrible. Thankfully, I had gone for a test run, I would have been ticked if that's how my legs looked for my RD and honeymoon.

Tony's Italian Ristorante
(Rehearsal Dinner)
Love this place. It's delicious! They have a private room and patio and they are reasonably priced. We did a family style dinner, so we picked a package that contained two pastas and a chicken. We also did some appetizers, salad was included with the meal, and we ordered the dessert tray. When we arrived, we sat out on the patio, where our appetizers were, we had our own bartender, and just hung out for a bit (p.s. their meatballs are amazing!!!!!!! I kept going back to them!) They didn't try to rush us, they didn't make us keep a time schedule or anything. They just asked us to give them about a 15 minute heads up that we want to start dinner. The food was wonderful, the service was great, and they were very accommodating.

WeddingTurtle.com (Photosharing Site)I'm a little partial, I'm a University of Maryland girl....home of the Terps! So, the fact that it has to do with turtles sold me! They are wedding oriented, and they provide free business cards with all the information about your page on it. Love it, would definitely recommend it. It was great to see how many people uploaded pictures during our honeymoon!

Lisa Rice
(Boudoir Photos) A
Lisa is awesome, sweet and really made me feel comfortable during my b-shoot. Her photos came out amazingly!!! Looking at some of her weddings, she does a great job. I would definitely recommend her!  Adormapix (B-Pics Photo Album)I have mixed feelings on Adormapix. I love that it allows you to do full page spreads, and I think this is one of the few that do. However, I disliked that the cover was limited as far as materials. At first I wasn't sure how I'd do the cover, but I was able to just put a small picture and make the cover a charcoal color (it is one of those photo covers).

Favors

We ordered buckeyes from Waggoner Chocolates and gummy turtles from somewhere on Amazon....they were super delicious!
Let me know if there was anything I missed!

Re: Vendor Reviews 7/9/11 Part 4

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards