April 2013 Weddings
Options

First dress fitting today! Such a great experience!

Backstory -

The bridal store when I purchased my dress wanted to charge me almost $600 for alterations and the steam.  My dress cost $1200 so I thought this was crazy!!

So I searched high and low in my area on here and other bridal forums and kept coming across a name of a lady in my area that brides RAVED about.  When I say raved, I mean super loved her and raved about her alterations.

So there were no numbers or website and I had to cyberstalk but I found her.

What an incredible experience!!   It was at her beautiful home.  SPOTLESS.  She had a huge back room set up with a couch, tables, drinks, and I was able to bring my mom and grandmother.  She is older and Cuban and I fell in love with her.  I walked out feeling so confident what she was going to do for me.  My total for everything was $255!  I saved a ton of money and we were all hugging when I left.

When we arrived - brides were leaving with their dresses and when I left, more brides were pulling up.  She is a busy lady!!   But even better - I was having major dress regret.  Today - I fell in love with it.  I am now officially in love with my dress.  

Just wanted to share my amazing experience :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: First dress fitting today! Such a great experience!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards