April 2013 Weddings

50% off Mens Warehouse coupons ??

Any of you ladies know where I can find 50% off Mens Warehouse coupons for our groomsmen?  FI and I were there today looking at suits and they told is they are out there....just dont know where!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 50% off Mens Warehouse coupons ??

• When you make an account online with them, there is a coupon but I think it's just $30 off.
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker 168 invited image | 61 are coming image | 10 can't make it image | 97 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 9th
  • I got mine at David's bridal. They gave me a magazine with it when I just went in to look.
  • Yup, go to David's Bridal.  They have catalogs for Men's Wearhouse right by the front door.  The coupons are inside the back page.  If you can't find one, let me know.  I might still have mine and could mail it to you if you want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • I have the $50 dining gift certificate, free groom tux rental and $40 off every tux coupon.  Just got it today.

If anyone wants it I would be happy to mail it to you. Just send me a message and let me know where you want it to go!
    February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

• thanks, I am looking for mens warehouse coupons, but we are doing suits so I need the 50% off ones, thank you so much though!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2013
    Did you find the 40 off, 50 dollar voucher and free groom deal in the book?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards