April 2013 Weddings

So Excited!!

The next two Saturdays I have meets with the two venues we are looking at, and the following two Sundays I am going to Bridal shows. This is SO exciting, since I've been engaged for almost 2 years (Feb 19), I've been gathering ideas for 2 years, and all of a sudden I'm able to OFFICIALLY start planning. Just wanted to share my excitement on here since I don't want to annoy all my friends who are not in the middle of wedding fever =]

Re: So Excited!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:af3a0162-33fb-4096-bd05-d3a87fe49ef1Post:51319e50-dbd9-498a-86cd-9e2b58c38189">So Excited!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The next two Saturdays I have meets with the two venues we are looking at, and the following two Sundays I am going to Bridal shows. This is SO exciting, since I've been engaged for almost 2 years (Feb 19), I've been gathering ideas for 2 years, and all of a sudden I'm able to OFFICIALLY start planning. <strong>Just wanted to share my excitement on here since I don't want to annoy all my friends who are not in the middle of wedding fever =]
    </strong>Posted by svanculin[/QUOTE]

haha I know exactly what you mean.

That is awesome that you are officially planning!! Have fun!
  • congrats, happy planning!!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • planning is so much fun! enjoy all this excitment!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards