April 2013 Weddings

WHO ARE YOU?

I feel like we are going to be depending on one another a lot over the next year; with sharing our happiness, vents, problems etc. I want to get to know you better so I came up with a few questions to ask for fun. Feel free to come up with more!

1. What does your SN mean?
2. Who is older, you or FI?
3. All-time favorite food:
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. Team Peeta/Gale? Edward/Jacob?
6. Any quirks to share?
7. Are there any etiquette rules you plan on breaking with your wedding?
8. What are you afraid of?
9. Favorite Reality TV Show:
10. What is your dream job?

Re: WHO ARE YOU?

• Yay fun!

1. What does your SN mean? It's a nickname my FI gave to me.  One of many =)
    2. Who is older, you or FI?  He is, by two and a half years
    3. All-time favorite food: If I'm cooking? Beef stroganoff.  Going out? Sushi!
    4. Who is your celebrity crush? I can only pick one? (lol) Bradley Cooper atm
    5. Team Peeta/Gale? Edward/Jacob? Twilight books: Edward.  Movies? Jacob.
    6. Any quirks to share? I'm a control freak when it comes to driving.  I hate when someone else drives.
    7. Are there any etiquette rules you plan on breaking with your wedding?  No maid of honor - I'm having a Man of Honor.  Does that count? 
    8. What are you afraid of? I have a terrible phobia of snakes.  I've woken up hysterical after dreaming about them.  It's bad.
    9. Favorite Reality TV Show:  Top Chef or MasterChef.  I love cooking shows.
    10. What is your dream job?  Owning my own retail shop.  Small hometown kind of place, maybe with an attached coffee shop. 
  • 1. What does your SN mean? its for my and my FI's wedding, so lizrywedding...
    2. Who is older, you or FI? FI by about a year and a half
    3. All-time favorite food: tacos,
    4. Who is your celebrity crush? not a total celebrity, but Joe Mauer from the MN Twins...mmmmm
    5. Team Peeta/Gale? Edward/Jacob? EDWARD for sure... haven't gotten far enough into HG to know yet
    6. Any quirks to share? i can't sleep with my socks on.
    7. Are there any etiquette rules you plan on breaking with your wedding? umm, not that i can think of.
    8. What are you afraid of? being alone. good thing i have a two year old, i am never alone.
    9. Favorite Reality TV Show: deadliest catch, teen mom
    10. What is your dream job? stay at home momma
  • I'm a little late to the party - been away from my computer for a while.

1. What does your SN mean?
    I like to sleep A LOT

2. Who is older, you or FI?
    Me, by a little over two years

3. All-time favorite food:
    Mac & Cheese

4. Who is your celebrity crush?
    Used to be Tom Cruise before he went all crazy.  Def David Boreanez (sp?) now.

5. Team Peeta/Gale? Edward/Jacob?
    Peeta and Jacob

6. Any quirks to share?
    I'm sooo Type A and want it all done, now, and correctly

7. Are there any etiquette rules you plan on breaking with your wedding?
    Not intentionally, but we'll probably break the SO invite rule because FMIL doesn't think it's necessary and it's her family....

8. What are you afraid of?
    Spiders - I can finally deal with the tiny ones, but still, yuck!

9. Favorite Reality TV Show:
    Real Housewives (OC and New Jersey)

10. What is your dream job?
    If I didn't know I'd end up depressed as hell, I'd love to work with Child Protective Services
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards