April 2013 Weddings
Options

Old Dress and New Dress

Here is the first dress:

New Dress Below:

The first one ended up being a little too simple for me, although I like simple, I wanted a little more of a "bride" or "princess" feel :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: Old Dress and New Dress

• Options
    Old Dress:
    New Dress:

I really wanted lace initially but couldn't find something with a long enough train.  I defintely have the same silouette for both dresses though.
  • Options
    Oooo I can play this game... ha

Old Dress

New Dress

I went dress shopping on a whim the first time, I wanted straps, I wanted ivory, champagne or blush, and I wanted something a little more mature and sexy. I ended up going with the first dress - don't get me wrong, its pretty, but other than it being a pretty dress, it wasn't anything I really set out for orginially.  But it was inexpensive, it fit, it was pretty and I bought it that day.

I realized that it was silly to have bought it on a whim like I did and while I would have much rather eloped, I am having a full blown wedding and that dress didn't make me feel like a bride.  Love Love Love the new dress.  Definitely a little more detail than I thought I wanted, and I have never considered the fit and flare but I feel beautiful in it and really can't wait to wear it.  I mean I think about going over to my mom's house on a daily basis so I can try it on again. lol  (but I don't)

Glad I'm not alone!!!  Girls your dresses are beautiful and I love your 2nd picks!

February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards