April 2013 Weddings
Options

snap fish save the dates?

Has anyone used this site?

did they turn out ok?

I am going to pick them up at walgreens and they will be ready in three hours! It is charging me $0.85 per card plus sales tax... is that good or bad?

for $100 cards like $99
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: snap fish save the dates?

• Options
    If you're looking for cheaper, I got my save the dates made up as photo cards from walmart (not chic, I know, but they were $0.28 a card, so I go a nice photo save the date for about $30).
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • Options
    What about Vistaprint? We got our STDs and Envelopes for $72 for 60 of them.
  • Options

google vista print free postcards. we got ours from there 100 free save the date cards and only paid for shipping. You can use the option to upload your own picture if you want , that will cost a little more, but not much. I love how ours turned out.good luck!

Future Mrs.Hensley Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've used Snapfish before for Christmas cards and I have always been happy with their quality. Although I usually order from their website and have never had them printed at Walgreens.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've printed pics from snapfish to walgreens before and the quality was good. I've never done cards though... 

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    If you want to see mine I'll be happy to mail you my spare in my bag today. I can send it out if you PM me your mailing address. ;)
  • Options

I went ahead and ordered them. They were EXTREMELY pricey imo and I am probably not going to order the invites through them! The quality was great but for a budget bride... way over the budget!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used postcards.com, and paid $60 for 200 postcard save the dates. We did the design ourselves and uploaded it into a blank template. They turned out great, and were super cheap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards