Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Out of town guest Welcome Bags

Hey BR knotties, I'd love to hear ideas of what y'all are putting in your welcome baskets/bags for your out of town guests. We'll probably some Community Coffee, some Cajun seasonings, picture frame... other than that I'm kind of stuck.  We were thinking a map or a list of things to do in the area, but any other "gifts" or something you loved to get in a wedding welcome bag?
Thanks!
Katie Smile

Re: Out of town guest Welcome Bags

• nannabee21nannabee21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen local people use Hubig's pies, Tabasco sauce, Abita beer, and Mardi Gras beads. That's all I can think of at the moment.. lol. I also went to my local tourist info center and got several brochures about the area, including Baton Rouge and New Orleans, along with maps.. all for free!
    September 2011 siggy challenge- Shoes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love Free! I should have thought of Abita, The cousins will love that! And Beads! There is a re-gift if I ever saw one (I have plenty lol) Wink  Any other fun Ideas?
    Katie
  • edited December 2011
    I'm probably gonna do wine from the local winery's (Casa de Sue, etc) along with the standard tabasco, pralines and community coffee. Might do a gift certificate to coffee call for beignets
    Wedding Countdown Ticker www.derilandtekoah.com
  • KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mardi Gras beads for sure and the Community Coffeehouse samples.  Also, you could go by LSU and get them brochures to Swine Palace, Louisiana's Professional Theatre, and a map to see Mike the Tiger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards