Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Fleur de Lis event center

I tried posting on the NOLA board and got no response, so I decided to try here =] We just booked Fleur de Lis Event Center (Mandeville, LA) for our reception and ceremony. I know it is fairly new, but I was wondering if any of you had your reception there or have been to an event there. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am just trying to get some reviews/ feedback since there aren't any online or elsewhere! Thanks in advance!

Re: Fleur de Lis event center

• edited December 2011
    No, I haven't heard of it.  If you haven't heard anything from NOLA chances are you won't get much help here.  NO is just across the Causeway, 20 minutes, and we are hour and a half away...... but I guess it is worth a try.  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    A coworker/friend of mine had her wedding there recently and had nothing but good things to say. I couldn't attend, but I remember her mentioning that they were extremely attentive during the whole night, took care of the bride and groom, helpful, and friendly. They had booked a three hour reception and had so much fun they wanted to stay longer, and had no problems arranging an extra hour right on the spot.
    Have you looked at their facebook page? I would suggest checking it out and maybe even contacting brides that have posted on their wall for feedback as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards