Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Boudoir review

I must say that I've never gotten on here before, but I just recently took my boudoir pictures for my soon to be hubby with New Orleans Ladies Boudoir and the photographer asked me if I heard about him through the knot. He said he has been getting a ton of requests lately for bridal boudoir that have been coming from here. He did such a wonderful job that I just wanted to drop by and write a review on him since he seems to get so much business on here. I'll keep it short and sweet. I looked at a ton of other boudoir photographers and they were just so over priced, not to mention how far I would have to travel to get there for any of the other places I liked. What I loved more than anything is the fact that he traveled to me. Hair, makeup, a female assistant, lingerie counsultations, plus bridal disscounts during bridal season were all offered to me if I wanted them. The pics came out great, he made me feel so comfortable with a male photographer, and I liked the experience so much, I got on here just to show him how much I enjoyed the experience. You can feel free to message me if you want any details, as I don't want to write a huge post about everything, or his website is www.neworleansladiesboudoir.com. I know it's the start of bridal season and am sure a few of you are looking around for boudoir photographers like I was. P.S. I'm glad he told me about this site because I love it! I'm already getting ideas I never even thought of!

Re: Boudoir review

• Options
    Dont believe vendors are supposed to self promote!!

Very obvious when you do.
  • Options
    They are doing a mini session in Baton Rouge on the 29th. Might be a good idea for quick last minute bridal boudoir pics:)
  • Options
    If one more person says I'm a vendor I'm going to pull all my hair out! I was trying to do something nice for a great guy and now he's getting bad publicity! This is why I hate forums like this! I've seen at least 5 other posts about him on here and no one said they were vendors! Last time I try to do something thoughtful.
  • Options
    Don't even worry about it Sara. Don't let people like that get to you. I was accused of the same thing when I did a review of a lady who made my umbrella. I guess if you give them to much info, (which helps me on deciding), your a vendor.
  • Options
    I think it's time I put my 2 cents in even though my husband asked me not to. I am actually married to the owner of NOLA Ladies and have been looking at these posts. To say I'm a little upset is an understatement.
    One of Sidney's clients told him they were going to write a review about him on the Knot. He had never heard about it before and had asked me what it was. After I explained it to him, he started telling everyone who wanted to praise his work, to do so on here instead of Facebook, his website, etc. He told me this seemed like a great forum for local brides and gets me to look almost everyday to see if someone posted about him. It's like watching a kid in a candy store when he sees how much someone enjoyed his work and took the time to say so.
    All the negativity started coming out about women on here being vendors just trying to promote and I saw a look in his face I never want to see again. He works so hard especially being a male photographer in a woman's world. I think that's why the exictment shows through so much when someone leaves him a great review.
    He started putting a little aside from every shoot so he could buy vendor space on here since it is so expensive. Do you know what he did with the money after I told him about these posts? Gave it to me and said you go buy something with it, I'll never ask you to look on this site again or tell someone to leave feadback about me on it if people think I'm doing this.
    He has given up so much to start his own company and understands that every review isn't going to be good, or every client might not be satisfied, or his work might not be for everyone. What hurts him is when he gets bad reviews when he didn't do anything.
    I used this site through my entire wedding and used it the sister site with my 2 kids, but if people have nothing better to do than complain on here now, I guess I won't be using it anymore or telling people about it. If you don't like someones post, don't read it.
    Well, I've vented and thats all I can say on the issue.
  • Options
    I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. I was trying to write a good review on him! Tell Sidney I'm sorry too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards