• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Alfred Angelo

Has anyone purchased their dress from Alfred Angelo? What can you tell me about your experience? The dress I want is on sale, but I need to decide by June 14. That doesn't give me a lot of time for such a HUGE decision! Thanks!

Re: Alfred Angelo

• edited December 2011
    I would NOT refer anyone to the Alfred Angelo store in Baton Rouge.  I had 5 bridesmaids and 2 junior bridesmaids order their dresses from the store in April 2009.  Everything seemed so unorganized everytime I have dealt with them.  On two occasions, they have ordered the wrong style numbers on the dress itself and a shoe that one of my bridesmaids wanted.  After everything with that was settled, only 6 of the 7 dresses came in when they were supposed to (in June 2009).  One of the junior bridesmaids dresses was never ordered in April when it was supposed to be (she was fitted and the deposit was paid), and now that they have ordered it in July it won't be in until the week before the wedding in October.  I have been completely unsatisfied with my experience at Alfred Angelo and would NOT recommend them to any bride in the area.Also, while I was there one day, I saw them have an issue with another bride.  She ordered her veil from them and gave them a specific style she wanted.  She came in to pick up the veil, and it was not the style she had requested.  Again, they were clearly unorganized.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards