Louisiana-Baton Rouge

A Place to Wed

Okay, so this is my third post about ceremony and reception sites. It seems that my fiance and I have a few options of places we want to be married. He wants to avoid us taking blood by getting married in Mississippi but that option is still open. .... Anyways! Baton rouge are one of our options! Yay! So that means I need some help with finding locations to be married! I already know about Forrest Grove in Denham Springs and White Oak in Baton Rouge... Anything else?? By the way, I have a TIGHT Budget! Thanks!

Re: A Place to Wed

• stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you going to be having?
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to be having approximately 100 people..give or take.
  • stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brittnee,Below are a few that I have heard of--- I haven't looked at any of these because a few of them are smaller and we have a larger guest list so I had to go somewhere bigger. I dont know much information on prices or sizes, ect.   Sorry!  I am sure some people on here might know more info or you could always google the sites.   Hope this helps!  Good Luck!The Gatehouse, Stage 9 (i think), Lake House, Oak Lodge---all these are in BRCarriage House & Elegent Affairs- in Gonzales
  • edited December 2011
    what about louisiana castle in st. francisville? are yoyu wantng to stay in baton rouge or okay with going an hour outside of the city?
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I think I might be okay with it, but which direction outside the city? Because as is if I went to Baton Rouge from Picayune, MS I'm going about an hour..
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Brittnee! Just wanted to give you some feedback on your post. We are having our wedding at Oak Lodge in BR. We are right at $7200 for about 100 people. They do have options where it is cheaper because they offer about 4 different rooms/places on their property to have the wedding, inside and outside. The staff at Oak Lodge is extremely nice and they will answer all your questions if you give them a call. One of the many good things about them is they do most of the decorations for you. The only flowers I have to provide are the ones for the bouquets, boutineers and corsages! Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards