Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Bridsmaid dresses

Does anyone have any other ideas for places to look for bridesmaid dresses? I have already looked at Davids and have a dress in mind for the girls to try on. I didn't really care for any at Alfred Angelos. I am really hoping to stay under $150 if it all possible and they will be chocolate brown.

Let me know if you can recommend any places. I know Megan's Dress to the 9's has dresses, but not sure of their prices.

Thanks!

Re: Bridsmaid dresses

• Options
    melissalyn05melissalyn05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Mine are from Megan's Dress 2 the 9's and they were right under $150... they style that my girls tried on in store is actually in chocolate brown, but i ordered in buttercup, they have several options under $150, definitely ask if you can get a discount (usually 10%) if you have 5 or more bridesmaids ordering, or if you are also getting your flower girl dresses there. HTH!

• Options
    stephmarie625stephmarie625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Ashley Renee Bridal in Livingston.  It is right off the interstate.   I got my dress there and plan on getting my bridesmaids dresses there as well.   The shop is really nice and their stuff is relatively inexpensive.   Ginger was who helped me and she is super sweet.  The bridesmaids dresses I was looking at there was around the $130-$170 range.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    eponvilleeponville member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my BM dresses at Gabrielle's and Bridal Boutique- Ordered them from Gabrielle's (in drusilla shopping center)...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my wedding dres from Megan's Dress to the 9s and they are fantastic there! I haven't looked at BM dresses yet, but the flower girl dresses were in the price range that I was looking for.  If you find something that you like, they can order it for you.  All of the designers that they carry are on her website.
  • Options
    billylou84billylou84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you aren't afraid of going online, I got mine from JCrew.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards