Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Restaurant in Lake Charles

Any suggestions on a nice place to go after a wedding for dinner with the family? I've googled it and still came up with nothing. We are getting married in a park with cake and punch and want to go to a restaurant for dinner after. TIA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Restaurant in Lake Charles

• leslieannlsuleslieannlsu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mazen's is nice... or Pat's of Henderson's.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking what she said. A friend of mine is having a ceremony similar to yours in May and they are going to Casa. It just depends on what you like
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    What do you like and whats your budget? Luna's downtown has great atmosphere and an awesome menue and the prices are not bad at all
    Pujo street is new orleans feel with wonderful food but plan on spending a bit

• edited December 2011
    Personally, I love Pat's of Hendersons. But Pujo Street Cafe is also great!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what your budget is like, but La Truffe Sauvage is good. I haven't eaten at too many restaurants in Lake Charles though.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips everyone. FI's mom and step-dad just married in November and went to Pujo St Cafe so we don't want to do that, and there's just nothing else that is jumping out at me. We all love mexican, so I am thinking I may just have Casa cater it at the park. I just really need to hurry and make a decision. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards