Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Taking Pictures At lsu stadium

Who would I talk to about having my engagement pictures taken there? I'm not sure exactly who to talk to, and I've emailed a few people with no responses! Thanks!

Re: Taking Pictures At lsu stadium

• Jenniferm1226Jenniferm1226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do you have a photographer yet? Usually all if not most photographers will travel to wherever you want to take your pictures.  They are your pictures, therefore you can have them taken wherever you'd like! I am taking my pictures downtown, however I did take my senior pics on the LSU grounds and the photographer can usually find cool places for you to take them, that is their expertise after all! :)

• tigergirl7tigergirl7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

You don't have to get permission to take pictures on there campus. people take pictures out there all the time. WE are actually taking our engagement pictures out there too! You just have to find a photographer that will shoot on location there. Most don't mind traveling though so that shouldn't be a problem! happy planning =]

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Are you talking about taking them inside or outside of tiger stadium? Idk who to contact but if you find someone that'll let you take inside the stadium, let me know! I saw a few online of a bride in her dress and husband in tux and they were pretending to play football. So cute but I lost them when my last computer bit the dust :( I think I just googled them anyways. FI and I met at LSU and really want to take photos there.
  • edited December 2011
    These are the pictures I was talking about. They are gorgeous. http://www.markeric.com/2011/01/29/julie-and-jeremy-engagements-at-tiger-stadium/
  • edited December 2011
    I meant inside of tiger stadium! And they told me that right now they can't allow anyone to do them!
  • edited December 2011
    That Stinks! I guess they afraid of leaking out info and plays to BAMA...
  • edited December 2011
    Its probably easier to get into the Benzo-dome, than into LSU's stadium.
  • edited December 2011
    Benzo-Dome, LOL! Yes, you used to just be able to walk right up to the seating there, because of the restaurant, but I have not been there in a while.
  • tigergirl7tigergirl7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask who you talked to about taking the pictures in there? I wonder why they aren't letting anyone do that now. We are taking ours around the campus.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards