Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Photographer Recommendations?

Hey ladies!

Even though FI and I currently live in Mississippi and are getting married in Houston, we want to take our e-pics in Baton Rouge.  It's too far to drive to go back to Houston just for engagement pics, so we decided, since we're both LSU grads, to have them done in BR.

Can anyone recommend a photographer who can provide a pretty affordable package for engagement pics only? 

Thanks in advance!

Re: Photographer Recommendations?

• JessicaLyn123JessicaLyn123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is Studio Rouge. Philip is awesome and his packages are very affordable. We've did our engagement session with him in January and they pictures came out amazing! He took some awesome shots around BR and LSU. I'm taking my bridals with him in two weeks and I'm really looking forward to it!
  • KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out MadTight Photography.  A husband and wife team!  Sometimes there are facebook ads for free engagement shoots
  • edited December 2011
    I am a photographer and I own Southern Hospitality Photography.  We have AWESOME specials going on right now where you can get engagement, bridals, and 8 hours for $600.00.  THey prices are going back up October 1st, but as long as you book before then, you lock in the current prices..

Rhea
    southernhospphoto@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Collin Richie
  • celeste1983celeste1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also recommend Collin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards