Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Wedding venue local, Hammond, Ponchatoula or sourrounding areas

Looking for any wedding venues in the local areas or surrounding areas of Ponchatoula, Hammond, Springfield etc. Would really like to be able to bring choice of catering company. thanks for any help you can give!!!

Re: Wedding venue local, Hammond, Ponchatoula or sourrounding areas

• Options
    Have you tried that new venue in Albany? I think it's called Albany Plantation.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    My friend just had hers at Chesterton Square in Ponchatula. It was beautiful and they did their own catering.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am having my ceremony and reception at Chesterton Square in Ponchatoula.  It is only a few years old and was built specifically for events like weddings.  It is HUGE which is why I was drawn there, because I have about 350 guests.  It is stunning at night.  They recently changed management and you can now bring in your own catering/alcohol provider/ etc as well as any other vendors you choose.  You can see pictures on their website, www.chestertonsquare.com. The only negative for me is that for $3000, you only get 6 hours (on fridays and saturdays) and each additional hour you need is an extra $500.  To book the entire day is around $5000, so if you have the room in your budget booking the whole day is the way to go because 6 hours is not enough time for your vendors to set up and to have a decent 3 hour reception plus clean up. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards