Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Less than 5 months to plan! Help!

My FI and I got engaged for Christmas, but he is graduating from Law School in May and we will be moving to a new city for his new job and would like to get married before we move. The ideal date would be the 12th of May, but I'm afraid most places will be booked already. I'm looking for an outdoor garden wedding, preferably a place where we can have ceremony and reception at the same place. There will probably be between 100 and 150 guests. I'm not a huge fan of the plantation look that is so popular around here. I love 1940's vintage and would love to have a place where I could use that sort of theme. Any ideas?

Re: Less than 5 months to plan! Help!

• I am looking for something similar in the BR area. Haven't found anything I love yet. Hopefully someone has a creative idea! Also, don't worry about the short time frame. My future sister in law was able to plan an awesome wedding in 6 months last year!
  • Hi, I'm a photographer new to this site and saw your post. I have shot weddings at Hemingbough conference center I. St. Francisville. Very nice, outdoor space. Made to look old. They have an outdoor amphitheater for the ceremony. If you have not looked there it may be an option. Let me know if you haven't found a photographer too! Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards