Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Bridges Photography????

I was referred to John and Patty Bridges in Baton Rouge for our photographer but cant seem to get in touch with them. Does anyone know if they are still in business? Any suggestions on a different photographer?

Re: Bridges Photography????

• edited December 2011
    I am using Ron Carr photography. He is very easy to talk to and will offer up great ideas about way more than photography when it comes to your wedding. At least, he did for mine!  The website is www.aimeezingfaces.com
    His wife does make up and hair. She is FANTASTIC!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Debbie Williams Photography. Their prices are very reaosnable (my package is $1500 for engagements, bridals, wedding, an album and some prints) and they are just about the sweetest couple ever! Very easy to talk to and get comfortable with, and their work is great.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a wedding photographer, please check out my website at www.sarakelley.net. I am a photographer based out of Baton Rouge and I am lookng to expand into weddings. I have two weddings booked currently and I am offering a special to the first 10 couples that book their weddings for me. It's only $500 for the wedding photography and just $100 for engagements or bridals. See my website (www.sarakelley.net) for samples of my work and check the wedding prices package for more information on this special deal. Thanks!!!
  • eponvilleeponville member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Les Amis Photography and couldn't be happier with my decision- they were wonderful and the pictures are AMAZING!
    lesamisphotography.com

• edited December 2011

LD!!!!!!!!  Haha this is so funny. I found some photographer on here for Jennifer and I had to come back to find it and saw your screen name.. I miss you!!!!

• edited December 2011
    hi i work with picture perfect photography by candace we take great pics for a low price if you dont have a photographer you can give us a call @ 225-572-1512
  • edited December 2011
    CARA!!!!!!!!!! JENNIFER TOLD MARK THE NAME OF THAT PHOTOGRAPHER AND I EMAILED HER TONIGHT. SHE ACTUALLY RESPONED TO THIS POST I DID A FEW DAYS AGO. HOPEFULLY SHE IS FREE FOR THE 6TH!!!

MISS YOU AND THE GIRLS!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Vendors cannot post (that includes their employees!),  seeking clients.  This is the ultimate in the lack of ethics!  Do like all the other vendors, pay your yearly subscriptions and this will allow us to view you along with others and make an informed decision!
    So please stop posting here where brides are seeking help from one another...
  • edited December 2011
    I did a google search and came up with this website.

http://www.bridgesphotography.com/
  • MarilynorMarilynor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just called that number and the Candace was so unprofessional. I asked her if she was Candace, and she was mumbling and just saying ha what you say? Like she just wokeup. Big turn off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards