Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Wedding Photography on a budget

Hi everyone! I am a photographer in Baton Rouge and I am just starting to break into wedding photography. I am trying to build my portfolio, so I am offering a deal to the first 10 couples who book their weddings with me. I am a recent bride myself (October 2009), so I know what really matters most when it comes to your wedding photography - the details, the moments. My style is creative, yet traditional. I love both black and white photos and vivid colors.

Check out my new website at www.sarakelley.net for information on the special for the first 10 couples and to see just a couple sample pictures.

Re: Wedding Photography on a budget

• Options
    pwinkel 82pwinkel 82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not know the message boards were for vendors to advertise!!!!
  • Options
    eponvilleeponville member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

the knot is not a place for vendors to advertise!!!! Stop posting on the boards!

• Options
    edited December 2011
     We reported this post and others that continue to post trying to get clients in an unethical manner.  Nothing has been done, to stop this behavior.  It appears the moderators here at the knot are asleep at the wheel!
      I agree Stop posting here trying to get brides in the blatant un-ethical manner.  I suggest you do like all the other photographers/vendors here, Pay you yearly $1200.00 subscription fee......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards