Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Calligraphy (or something) for Thank you cards?

I need to write all my thank you cards but I hurt my wrist in a fender bender! My husbands handwriting is terrible, so thats not an option. Plus most of my friends live out of town these days! Anyone know of a place or someone that can help me write these cards??

Re: Calligraphy (or something) for Thank you cards?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_calligraphy-or-something-for-thank-you-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:83Discussion:9b51e199-a504-4bdc-b841-fdd939cce6cdPost:27d315dd-32f0-408c-8cb2-79bc6f5d7038">Calligraphy (or something) for Thank you cards?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need to write all my thank you cards but I hurt my wrist in a fender bender! My husbands handwriting is terrible, so thats not an option. Plus most of my friends live out of town these days! Anyone know of a place or someone that can help me write these cards??
    Posted by DKimNola[/QUOTE]

I'm a local photographer here in baton rouge, another really cute idea a few of my clients have done is get really cute chalk boards and on one write "thank" and the other write "you" and each of you hold one, it essetially works better when you're in your dress and tux, but it's possible you wouldn't have to write at all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards