• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Louisiana-Baton Rouge

All Seasons Florist

My mom and I did a few wedding things yesterday and I wanted to let you all know the great experience I had with the florist I will be booking.

I went to visit with Larry at All Seasons Florist in the Drusilla Shopping Center and he was great!  He listened to what I wanted and even threw in some ideas he had of his own that would work with the look I wanted.  What sold my mom and I was that when we were discussing extra plants for the ceremony site, he didn't try to sell us something we didn't need.  Since I am getting married at the Old State Capitol, the room speaks for itself and I didn't want too many distractions from the architecture.  He told me I could rent plants, or not and either one would look fine.

While in the store he quoted us $500 for bride bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, 7 bouts, 4 corsages and a flower girl basket.  This also comes with a free bouquet for the bridal pictures.  He requires a $150 deposit to reserve the date after you have reviewed the written proposal he sends in the mail. 

My FI always gets me flowers from this shop because it is near my office and the flowers are always fresh and beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards