Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

This was forwarded to my friend who is in the neighborhood watch. Creepy...

I was talking with residents of Emily Drive in Brusley.  Last weekend several assorted age male and female came into the one-way street.  Two vehicles drove to the far end of the street bailed out. Took bicycles out their vehicles and rode them slowly to the back end of the street. They ditched the bikes and started working back up both sides of the street. One resident had a deer cam set up and it captured individuals quickly going up both sides of the street from back to front pulling on auto door handles. If it was unlocked they opened the passenger side – opened the glove compartment riffled through it and under the front seats . They left Garmin and alike items alone. Police believe they were looking for firearms and computer items only. They worked very fast back up the street to the waiting vehicles. No one really saw anyone – except for this camera, and no one could be identified.  What was really strange was the timing… 04:10 AM. Out by 04:30 AM. That’s cutting it really close to not be seem by those residents that were coming home or leaving for shift work.

That’s about all those few Dow residents talked to me about today.

Perhaps it’s a dare or the thrill of the chance to not get caught or perhaps it’s just a video game adventure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards