Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

The Details are starting to mount...

There is the temptation for so many little details, and I am coming to realize they are neat, cool, and look nice in pictures, but they are just that, details.  I am changing my focus from some of the latest stuff(which will stress me to no end), to simplifying the ceremony and reception. Candy Bar: basics, M&Ms and come hard candy, Center pieces: Camellias from my Grandmothers yard, floating in glass bowls. And the simplification goes on.  Too much stress, and it will be no fun.  The BM dresses will be some that could be worn again, shoes of their choice.  The souvenirs will be printed handkerchiefs for the second line band.  Some food, some music, some booze, a place to eat and drink, lose a little weight, a dress with straps(not hiking it up all day), preacher, church, flowers for all, someone with a camera, someone to help me address invites, rehearsal dinner at a restaurant like Arzi's or Zea's... I want to enjoy it, and not turn into a bridezilla rampage... I know there is more to it, but I am thinking simple will be good, and checking off boxes that are not needed, will be nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards