Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

New to theknot

Hi, I'm Melissa and I'm new to the knot. My FI proposed to me in October after 2 years of dating. The planning got underway almost immediately. I've already purchased my dress from David's Bridal in Slidell(cuz i'm cheap and didn't want my brain to explode while looking at dress prices). We are doing a modest ceremony in his parents backyard(think giant live oaks and a pond). With a bit of a throwdown for a reception. (him and his friends like beer).

But as the ceremony goes our theme is "Happiness Is You". A nod to Johnny and June Carter Cash. Lots of Johnny Cash music, vintage feel. My accent color is the color of June's wedding dress.

Here's where I need help. I need a low cost engagement/wedding photographer in the Covington/Slidell area. We don't wanna go to far. Also if you have any tips or reviews on cheaper local vendors that would be awesome.

Thank a heap

Re: New to theknot

• Options
    SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I just posted on THIS (CLICK) thread about my photographer and some others in our area. My photographer, Jodi Herring, is actually located in Holden, Louisiana. It is about 30 minutes from Covington, and I know she is willing to travel.

I currently don't have any other recommendations for other vendors as I am not far along in my planning. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    kfurnikfurni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Aimeezingface.com or Santangelo Photography.
  • Options
    sguidrysguidry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the wedding theme it is very unique. Read my post under sguidry I just posted. I need help on a wedding theme and u seemed to have great theme ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards