Louisiana-Baton Rouge

OUTDOOR VENUE IDEAS- CENTRAL LA???

Hey everybody....I just recently got engaged, and I want an outdoor wedding, but I am having a really hard time finding anywhere in Central Louisiana (Alexandria, Pineville, or Avoyelles Parish).....if anybody has any ideas that would be wonderful :-).....and also I am having a hard time finding a photographer around this area with RESONABLE prices if anybody could help with that also :-)

Re: OUTDOOR VENUE IDEAS- CENTRAL LA???

• edited December 2011
    loyd hall plantation is always nice.  i went to a wedding there last year and it was really nice.  not for hot months, but spring and fall would be beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    Kent house in Alexandria is beautiful. I had a cousin get married there earlier this summer.
    Brittany and Matthew December 28 USAF- Proud Fianc? Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This is a local photographer in Alexandria. Her pictures are beautiful and her prices are amazing. This is who my guy and I are going to use. She is really sweet too. 
    The best way to see her pictures are on her fb page brand e photography.

brandephotography.com  -Business Location

hopefully this will help some.

Have you found any information on cakes in this area? That has been the hardest thing for me. Looking for one that will taste amazing, look pretty, and not cost a small fortune. lol
    Brittany and Matthew December 28 USAF- Proud Fianc? Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards