Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Inexpensive Flower Girl dress find..

If anyone is looking for inexpensive flower girl dresses, I found mine on Ebay from MS Unlimited. They are super cute and only $15 (you pay about $25 after shipping). They have several different styles/colors. I dont know if you are like I am, but I could not justify buying a $100+ dress for a 3yr old to wear for just a couple of hours. Anyway, If anyone is interested let me know and I will post again when they come in (which should only take about 5 days) and I will let you know the quality of the dress. Hope I have helped someone! This is the link that will take you to the ebay store if you want to see what they have.

http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=1008072&styleid=73&siteid=0

Re: Inexpensive Flower Girl dress find..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, I feel the same way! My flower girl is also 3, and she'll outgrow the dress very quickly. I just can't ask my MOH (her mom) to spend more than $30-$50 on a flower girl dress!

I appreciate you posting about this find! Let me know how the dress looks. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    klobue23klobue23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would also like to know the quality of the dresses! hopefully they are good That would be awesome ! great find! hopefully  ;0)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards