Ohio-Columbus

Day of Coordinator Recommendations?

I was wondering if anyone has worked with a DOC in the Columbus area that they could recommend. We just started planning for our September wedding, and have the ceremony and reception venues and hotel block booked. We are comfortable hiring our own vendors and dealing with the planning process, but I've started to feel like the actual execution on the day of is going to be too much for us to handle. I also don't want any of my family members running around making sure things are delivered and decorated on the day of. I'm primarily concerned about the evening reception, as the ceremony will take place in a church that has its own wedding coordinator they don't allow outside planners
Any recommendations or advice? What should we expect in terms of service and price?

Re: Day of Coordinator Recommendations?

• Hi,
    Although, I hired her for full coordination services, my wedding planner Nora McCoy with Party Planners Plus would be a spectacular DOC.  She's super sweet, knows the business, did whatever it took to make things the way that I wanted them, but most importantly kept us on schedule for our ceremony and reception.  Once my wedding day got here I had no worries because I knew she had it handled.  Her website is http://partyplannersplus.vpweb.com/?prefix=www
  • We hired Heather at Heather Renee Celebrations.  She came highly recommended from a friend of mine.  Although, my wedding date isn't here yet, she has been an amazing resource so far.  Her website is www.heatherreneecelebrations.com if you want to contact her or I can message you her email address.
  • We worked with Tara, the owner of Bendora Wedding Gallery! We absolutely loved working with her for the day of services. She was on top of it all and made sure to be at the important meetings with our ceremony/reception site. I recommend contacting her or any of her other coordinators. To use the day of service it was just under $1000.
  • Nina Banks at Nina Marie Weddings is fabulous. She takes care of stuff so you can just enjoy the day.
  • Hi Lauren,

I am a Columbus-area wedding planner and I have a Reception Only package for $400 that also includes a free initial consultation and a Timeline Meeting 4-6 weeks before your wedding. If you are interested, please check out my website: www.forevermooreweddings.com

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_day-of-coordinator-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:9e5ed8ac-489a-4635-abcd-eda64337cbb8Post:3830a255-e40d-47d5-b249-5f0f9a6fb59f">Re: Day of Coordinator Recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Lauren, I am a Columbus-area wedding planner and I have a Reception Only package for $400 that also includes a free initial consultation and a Timeline Meeting 4-6 weeks before your wedding. If you are interested, please check out my website: <a href="http://www.forevermooreweddings.com" rel="nofollow">www.forevermooreweddings.com</a>
    Posted by Forever Moore Weddings & Events[/QUOTE]

<div>Vendors are NOT allowed to post in this forum, especially with blatant advertising.</div>
  • Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to apologize for my post earlier this morning. Since I was able to create an account on The Knot as a vendor, I had no idea that vendors are not supposed to post on here until one of my colleauges in the wedding invitations / stationery business gave me the heads-up. Please disregard my last post- didn't mean to violate the rules.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards