Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Omni Royal Orleans

I've read a ton of vendor reviews on this board that have brides raving about the Omni - so I'd love to consider it for our wedding. But, I'm finding the website a little difficult to get much information from, and I can't find an email address. I'm okay with calling, but, in the mean time, can any of you give me some info on your wedding at the Omni or a wedding you've been to there? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Omni Royal Orleans

• Options
    janderson0004janderson0004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My reception will be there in May. Cheleste is great to work with... she really knows what she is doing and makes the process really easy. there are about 3 different rooms you can choose from that can accomodate varying numbers of guests. we had our tasting and the food was really good. here is Cheleste's contact info:
    Celeste M. Myers
    Catering Manager
    Omni Royal Orleans
    P - 504-529-7022
    F - 504-529-7016

• Options
    edited December 2011

We had our wedding there in March.  Our reception was at the Royal Garden Terrace, which is on the 2nd floor, and includes access to the terrace, 2 banquet rooms, and the entire courtyard which is breathtaking at night.  It accommodates about 230 guests, and less if you want a sit down.  Having the reception there made such a great weekend for our guests- staying there, taking pics there, etc.  The entire Omni staff was top notch- things ran smoothly with no kinks, we were well taken care of.  Celeste has done many weddings and will be a valuable resource for you.  Feel free to email me at kekilbride1@yahoo.com and I can send you pics!

• Options
    jamielisacjamielisac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We just had our ceremony and reception there on April 10 and it was absolutely perfect!  We had the cocktail hour and ceremony on the Royal Garden Terrace and the reception in the Grand Salon.  We had about 140 people and it was a good number for those rooms (since we had a seated dinner).  Celeste is great to work with.  I receommend calling her instead of emailing.  Almost everyone stayed in the hotel since everyone was from out of town and it was the perfect location.  Let me know if you would like to see pictures or any more info.

Jamie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards