Ohio-Columbus

Photographer

Looking for a good photographer in Cols or surrounding area that is good with candid shots.   Any suggestions?  thanks

Re: Photographer

• edited December 2011
    I chose Kim Long from Cincinnati - she travels to the Cbus area and has won awards for photojournalism...I loved our engagement pics and can't wait for the wedding pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ours is good with candid and posed. We dumped our photographer for her, she's incredible. 
    Stephanie Barnes-
    Tell her Sarah Myers sent you. You will get free prints from your wedding. :)
  • spainstaceyspainstacey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bryan Brewer with Momments into Memories
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Hunter Photographic. He's from Cleveland but he travels also. His pictures are amazing, and he's been featured in several blogs (including The Knot Obsessions Blog!) for having the most creative pictures. His pictures are both candid and posed, he'll do whatever you want. He's just awesome. www.hunterphotographic.com Tell him Jess & Dan sent you. =)
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Benjamin Derkin. His website is www.derksworks.com :) He is so super nice and takes AMAZING candid photos. He really loves what he does. You can see some examples of his pictures on his website. I will post our e-pics when we get them back! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Julian Allen (www.julianallenphotography.com).  If he isn't already booked snatch him up!  You won't regret it :-)
  • tess6373tess6373 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    were using phillip chester because he really focuses on the candid shots.  the photography is amazing and since he's an up and coming (newish) photographer, the prices are still affordable!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Kimberly Potterf and she was great at capturing candid and posed shots. She has a great eye and made us look natural and comfortable in our photos.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Katie Sprinkle. Google her!

She has been the sweetest person to deal with thus far :) she works along side her husband and her rate is super reasonable! I had a friend recommend her and I am so excited I decided to take her recommendation!

Lia
    Getting married 12.17.2011
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • klcranley11klcranley11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jessica love photography is shooting our wedding, full day coverage $1800. found her through a cleveland message board.
  • edited December 2011
    My finace and I chose Benjamin James Photography! His pictures are beautiful, one of his candids with the father and the bride made me tear up when I was going through his portfolio. HIs contract is totally customizable to whatever we wanted. We really liked that he has a base fee and then you just add or subtract $ depending on what you need. You can even tell him the day of to leave early and he only charges you for the hours worked. He has a great personality and has been a knot and brides choice for the past 2 years! :-) We are so excited to be working with him! 

Mike&Shabonne
  • shushu1208shushu1208 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa Pauquette Photography - she was absolutely wonderful and we love our photos!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • stmcmahanstmcmahan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using DM Studio2 Photographers! dmstudio2.com, loved their candid and posed shots!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards