Ohio-Columbus
Options

Fermata Music LLC reviews

Has anyone used them? Mitch has been extremely hard to get a hold of. He first refused a sit down meeting and asked if we could schedule a phone call instead, but our schedules kept clashing. I finally set up a meeting with him for last night, and he did not show!

It seems like his reviews are great on weddingwire though, so should I give him another chance? I'm wanting to use him for a cocktail hour pianist, jazz trio for 2.5 hours and then a sound tech for the rest of the night to play our playlist.

Re: Fermata Music LLC reviews

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_fermata-music-llc-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:a040786a-f4d8-4e7b-afd1-763c286a806cPost:72eadcdf-d7de-4893-a14a-dd44b320404d">Fermata Music LLC reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used them? Mitch has been extremely hard to get a hold of. He first refused a sit down meeting and asked if we could schedule a phone call instead, but our schedules kept clashing. I finally set up a meeting with him for last night, and he did not show! It seems like his reviews are great on weddingwire though, so should I give him another chance? I'm wanting to use him for a cocktail hour pianist, jazz trio for 2.5 hours and then a sound tech for the rest of the night to play our playlist.
    Posted by bkaltenbach[/QUOTE]

<div>I would say that anyone who pulls a no-show is a risky bet. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards