Ohio-Columbus
Options

DIY stuff!

I feel like I was productive this weekend. We found 11 picture frames for our table numbers this weekend after going to a flea market, garage sales, and a few craft stores. We need to find like 4 or 5 more but I was so excited! We then went to Lowes and got paint in our accent color and they look awesome! Not all the way done yet but I will post pics later :) FI is working on a seating chart thing... Obviously we don't know who is coming yet, but we saw this great idea for a seating chart online and he wanted to start it because it takes a lot of work on Adobe Photoshop. I am starting to visualize our wedding and I am sooo excited! We still have quite a ways to go before the big day, but we seem to have so many busy weekends coming up, and I just know 8 months is going to fly by.

Question: what is everyone doing for your ceremony programs? I have an idea, but it will again take a lot of DIY work. I think it would be fun, but at the same time I don't know how much time we will have to do all this stuff! Lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DIY stuff!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I decided to hire my invite lady to do them....$1/program.  And she can incorporate some of the elements from the invite.  It's worth my piece of mind ;)
  • Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I DIY'd my invites so I used the same paper for my programs.  I printed front and back on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper and cut down the middle to make 2 per sheet.  Then I cut holes in the top and tied a bow in the color of our wedding.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards